Fifteen year old Shiraz and Verdelho vines surround the Flame Hill Montville Cellar Door, and thrive in the rich red volcanic soil and maritime climate of the Sunshine Coast hinterland. Other cool climate grapes varietals are sourced from the Flame Hill Kurrajong Vineyard at Lyra, one of the most Southern Vineyards in the Granite Belt Region. Flame Hill is fortunate to be custodians of this ancient vineyard with some vines in excess of sixty years of age, previously nurtured by two generations of Sicilian grape farmers and producing fruit speaking of the region, the frosty winters, and the trap rock and decayed granite geology.
Join the Flame Hill Wine Club
You will automatically receive wine club discounts off your initial purchase and any subsequent purchase for twelve months.
- Join the Flame Hill Wine Club and you receive:
- All wine purchased at the Cellar Door and online at wine club prices
- 10% off meals and drinks when dining with us for you and 1 guest
- Preferential booking service and an invitation for all events and functions held at Flame Hill Vineyard
- Special internet offers, including end of bin clearance offers.
- Invitations to our Wine and Food Matching Lunches.
PLEASE NOTE WHEN ORDERING WINES ONLINE THE MINIMUM PURCHASE IS 6 BOTTLES.
Cabernet Sauvignon SOLD OUT
Shiraz Viognier SOLD OUT
Sauvignon Blanc Semillon SOLD OUT
Cordon Cut SOLD OUT
White Liqueur Muscat
Tawny Port SOLD OUT